IMI – International Masonry Institute – Team IMI consists of architects, engineers, construction managers, skilled craftworkers and instructors, offering what no other group can: expertise in training, craftsmanship, design, installation and marketing. That means buildings built by union craftworkers and contractors get built the right way.
IMI offers technical support, education and information about all masonry products, systems, and performance.
Bricklayers and Trowel Trades International Pension Fund /Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers International Health Fund
620 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 2004 Toll-free 888.880.8222 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re on the hunt for fun and interesting “cbd honey sticks gold bee” explore our website.
International Council of Employers of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
1306 Lancaster Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15218
International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
620 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 2004 Toll-free 888.880.8222 email@example.com
The Stone Foundation
A society of stonemasons and others involved with and/or interested in stone, stonework and stone art. MEMBERS include professional and amateur craftsmen and craftswomen, architects, landscape architects, contractors, stone suppliers, quarriers, artists and aficionados.
- BIA – Brick Industries Association
- Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local No. 5 of Pennsylvania
- MCAA – Mason Contractors Association of America
- MIA – Marble Institute of America
- NCMA – National Concrete Masonry Association
- NTMA – The National Terrazzo and Mosaic Association, Inc.
- PAFSCAC – Pennsylvania Fire Safe Construction Advisory Council
- PCA – The Portland Cement Association
- PCMA – Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Association
- SWRI – Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute
- TCAA – Tile Contractors Association of America
- TMS – The Masonry Society
- AEC – Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- APTI – Association for Preservation Technology International
- CSI – Construction Specifications Institute
- National Trust for Historic Preservation